Iguana Exhibitions Limited, who trade under the name Iguana Group (and henceforth referenced as ‘Iguana Group’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Data Processing Policy (the ‘Policy’) sets out the basis on which any data we collect from or on behalf of you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We ask that you read this Policy carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller Iguana Exhibitions Limited, Iguana House, Worcester Road, Wychbold, WR9 0DF (Company No. 2812853).
The Data Processing Policy has been created to:
• Define the types of personal data we collect, where and why
• How we use this data and how it may be disclosed
• Security in place to protect your data
• Document your rights in respect of your data
• Meet the requirements of:
o The Data Protection Act 1998
o General Data Protection Regulation
o Client Confidentiality, Security and Information Control
• Assist in safeguarding the Company’s information assets
3. POLICY SCOPE
This policy is applicable to all areas of the Company this includes:
• Staff working for or on behalf of Iguana Group
• Any access to information systems provided by or on behalf of Iguana Group
• Any site used or owned by Iguana Group
Adherence should be included in all contracts for outsourced or shared services on behalf of Iguana Group
The following sections provide you with details about:
• which personal data we may process;
• in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, where we obtained that data from, and what types of data we have collected;
• the purposes for which we may process your personal data; and
• the legal grounds on which we process your data. In general, we use the information we collect from you to:
• provide design and project management services;
• keep you informed with information relevant to the services we provide
We never sell personal information. We will never sell your information to external companies.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
5. CONTACT & CUSTOMER DETAILS
We may collect your details from third party sources including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, exhibition catalogues, online exhibition directories or Companies House. This information may include your name, email address or telephone number.
This information would be processed for the purposes of contacting you to discuss requirements for provision of exhibition and/or event design and project management services. Our use of this data in this circumstance is limited to making contact with you to determine whether you are interested in receiving Iguana Group’s services.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest as a business to maintain a customer base.
In addition to this, we also maintain contact data for existing customers for the purposes of ongoing communication and relationship management.
All contact data is stored in a manner compliant with GDRP in our secure Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with password protected access, which is available only to authorised members of the Iguana Group sales team.
6. ACCOUNTS DATA
We collect and maintain the following data for the purposes of conducting business and making or receiving payments: business email, business address, accounts contact name, financial information (account holder name, account number, sort code)
All information stored by Iguana Group is kept within a secure server system and access is limited to only the required data processors